- Delivery will only be provided to the shipping address provided by you.
- Kaprewala ships according to the delivery timelines provided for each product. We ensure that we ship as early as possible, but for some products the timelines are longer due to availability of products.
- Kaprewala does not assume any sourcing risk especially with reference to a purchase by description. Kaprewala is only obliged to ship from existing stock or from stock ordered from suppliers.
- In some cases Kaprewala will ship from its own production.
- In cases of force majeure, shipping duration may increase within reason. Force majeure shall include strike, exclusion, official intervention, energy or resource scarcity, shipping difficulties, business complications such as fire or water damage to machinery, lightning or any other unforeseeable business complications for which Kaprewala cannot be held responsible. Starting and ending point of such shipping impediments will be communicated immediately by Kaprewala.
- Kaprewala reserves the right to cancel the contract should delivery fail three times through fault of customer. Payments already made will be refunded or store credit will be given depending on the scenario.
- Pinkpari asks you to immediately inform the deliverer and Pinkpari as soon as possible about obvious transport damage. Doing so has no influence on your warranty rights, but will help Pinkpari to make its own claims against the supplier.
- All delivery times mentioned are applicable after confirmation of order from us. For Cash On Delivery orders, this is after we have called and confirmed the order from your end. All order confirmations must be completed within 72 hours. After this time period if order is not confirmed by customer, it is up to the discretion of Pinkpari to cancel the order.
- For returns policies, please check our section on Delivery and Returns.
RETENTION OF TITLE
Ownership of the goods is transferred to the member upon full payment.
Kaprewala is liable only for intent and gross negligence, unless there are fraudulently concealed damages, damages for loss of life, limb or health or damage arising from any infringement of essential contractual obligations. The same applies to violations by Kaprewala's agents.
SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
The satisfaction of our members is close to our hearts. Therefore we endeavour to deal with your concerns as quickly as possible and always provide you with our feedback after receiving your input. For service inquiries, please contact our customer service department: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER FOR HYPERTEXT LINKS
The web site Kaprewala.com may include hyperlinks to other Internet sites. Kaprewala has no control over the content of these sites, nor does it endorses them and is not responsible for their content. Once Pinkpari becomes aware of illegal content, Pinkpari will remove the corresponding links from Kaprewala.com.
- As part of your registration as a customer on com you will be asked to provide personal data. This is data which is required by Kaprewala to process the contracts concluded on Kaprewala.com. All personal data is confidential and will be treated by Pinkpari in accordance with relevant legal regulations. To safeguard your privacy in online payment transactions Pinkpari uses the latest encryption techniques through our payment gateways.
- All rights to use imagery on com lie with Kaprewala or our partners. The use of the material - in whatever form - is prohibited unless explicit permission from Pinkpari has been granted.
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any time. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.(Any type of voucher used in these orders shall be pushed back into the user's account in case of cancellation by Company).
- As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been dispatched by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. Company holds discretionary right to refund the amount as customer points/check or bank refund. In the event of cancellation of order by the customer Company holds the right to not refund the voucher, if any used against such order.
- Should any provision of this agreement be legally void, this does not invalidate the whole contract. Instead, the invalid provision shall be replaced with an effective provision with the same economic purpose. The same applies to possible gaps in this contract.
- Pinkpari reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions for future business. Excluded from this are unreasonable changes, especially pertaining to essential contract elements, such as the main benefits owed, which would be subject of a contract modification. Pinkpari will notify you of changes to the Terms and Conditions in timely fashion. Notification of changes will include a reference to the possibility and the period of objection and the significance or consequences of the omission of contradiction. If you do not contradict the validity of the amended Terms and Conditions within two weeks of the day following the receipt of the notification of change to you, the amended terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by you.
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.